There are many reasons why Puerto Vallarta remains one of Mexico’s most popular tourist destinations. Visiting this balmy, beachy, beautiful, vibrant (did we mention beautiful?) city is a no-brainer. To really drive the point home, we’ve gathered five photos that’ll make you want to book your flight immediately. With oceans this sparkling and foods this delectable, everything else can wait.
1. The beaches. Seriously. Are those diamonds in the ocean? If there was ever photographic proof for the existence of paradise, this is it.
2. The outdoor markets are any shopaholic’s dream! From the rainbow of colors to the vast array of textures to the authentic Mexican atmosphere, you won’t go home empty-handed.
3. The chance to swim with the fishes. While your pals are gushing over the dolphins and sea lions at the local aquarium, you’ll be swimming WITH them in the crystal waters of Puerto Vallarta --earning yourself some MAJOR bragging rights in the process.
4. The authentic Mexican cuisine. This delicious fare will put an end to your Chipotle addiction (at least temporarily). Here are six local haunts to get you started.
5. The unforgettable street performances. It’s kind of like the subway performances any visitor to New York City has undoubtedly stumbled across, but 100 times prettier.
Photos: alyssaBLACK., Steve Johnson, Francisco S, smcgee, MikesPics4U2
Get new posts delivered by email:
Top Travel Deals on RSS
5 Cool Thanksgiving Week CelebrationsComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
When you're tired of eating, or watching parades and football, here's what you can be doing!...read more
3 International Holiday Cultural FestivalsComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Here's where to celebrate the upcoming season, across 3 continents!...read more
The South’s Best BBQ Road TripsComments: 1Rating: 0 / 0
Go for a ride through the American South, sampling all of its most succulent foods!...read more
4 Surprisingly Delicious Airport RestaurantsComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Stuck in a layover, or delayed flight? — At least you can eat well!...read more
Air Zimbabwe’s Crew & Other Aviation 1sts for WomenComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Women are still making history in flight!...read more
Some of the content posted herein are the views and opinions of the individual blogger's and do not represent the views and opinions of OneTravel. It may be the case that OneTravel is partnering with a particular travel supplier mentioned in a blog post, however, all views and opinions expressed herein by parties other then OneTravel are by the respective bloggers.
© 2015 W K Travel, Inc. All rights reserved. California: CST #2090295-40, Nevada: SOT #2007-0081, Iowa: SOT #883, Washington: SOT #602785938, Florida: SOT #ST38063