There are many reasons why Puerto Vallarta remains one of Mexico’s most popular tourist destinations. Visiting this balmy, beachy, beautiful, vibrant (did we mention beautiful?) city is a no-brainer. To really drive the point home, we’ve gathered five photos that’ll make you want to book your flight immediately. With oceans this sparkling and foods this delectable, everything else can wait.
1. The beaches. Seriously. Are those diamonds in the ocean? If there was ever photographic proof for the existence of paradise, this is it.
2. The outdoor markets are any shopaholic’s dream! From the rainbow of colors to the vast array of textures to the authentic Mexican atmosphere, you won’t go home empty-handed.
3. The chance to swim with the fishes. While your pals are gushing over the dolphins and sea lions at the local aquarium, you’ll be swimming WITH them in the crystal waters of Puerto Vallarta --earning yourself some MAJOR bragging rights in the process.
4. The authentic Mexican cuisine. This delicious fare will put an end to your Chipotle addiction (at least temporarily). Here are six local haunts to get you started.
5. The unforgettable street performances. It’s kind of like the subway performances any visitor to New York City has undoubtedly stumbled across, but 100 times prettier.
Photos: alyssaBLACK., Steve Johnson, Francisco S, smcgee, MikesPics4U2
Get new posts delivered by email:
Top Travel Deals on RSS
7 Sound Suggestions for Listening to Live Music in LouisianaComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
The state of Louisiana is home to a rich musical tradition. Blues, funk, jazz, zydeco, rock 'n' roll, country – it's all-American music and every style has its roots in this corner of the world. Headed down to Dixie for a taste of live music but in a jam as to where you should go? Here's a quick list of great venues across the state to help you play it by ear like a pro....read more
Filtered Travel: 4 Ways to Instagram-Plan Your VacationComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Filter or no filter, Instagram is perfectly suited for travelers looking to plan or those who are actually traveling currently. Just as other social media platforms like Twitter and Pinterest can be useful for trip planning, here are a few tips to help you use Instagram to enrich your travels....read more
Happy National Ice Cream Day! 5 Facts You Didn’t Know About the Chillest Dessert AroundComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
National Ice Cream Day –also known as literally the perfect excuse to eat a heaping scoop of ice cream –is this Sundae (pun intended). To celebrate, here are five things BuzzFeed scooped up about our favorite frozen dessert....read more
3 Things to Do in Kyoto, JapanComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Kyoto is on my top ten list of favorite cities I’ve visited. From the historic temples to the top-notch restaurants, I was completely enthralled with Kyoto’s beauty and depth. I can’t wait to get back there. Until I do, please enjoy these three quintessential Kyoto activities for me, okay?...read more
7 Obscure Historical Terms for Gettin’ LuckyComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Who else is planning to dance the Paphian jig this weekend?...read more
California: CST #2090295-40, Nevada: SOT #2007-0081, Iowa: SOT #883, Washington: SOT #6027859380010001
Some of the content posted herein are the views and opinions of the individual blogger's and do not represent the views and opinions of OneTravel. It may be the case that OneTravel is partnering with a particular travel supplier mentioned in a blog post, however, all views and opinions expressed herein by parties other then OneTravel are by the respective bloggers.
© 2014 W K Travel, Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright for all material appearing on this website is owned by W K Travel, Inc. Persons accessing this website are authorized to view and print material from this website for information purposes only. Any other use of this material is restricted to non-commercial purposes and must include this copyright notice.
W K Travel Inc. owns the following Trademarks and Servicemarks appearing on this website:
OneTravel, OneTravel.com, and 1Travel. Trademarks and servicemarks for all other products and services appearing on this website are the trademarks and servicemarks of their respective owners.