There are many reasons why Puerto Vallarta remains one of Mexico’s most popular tourist destinations. Visiting this balmy, beachy, beautiful, vibrant (did we mention beautiful?) city is a no-brainer. To really drive the point home, we’ve gathered five photos that’ll make you want to book your flight immediately. With oceans this sparkling and foods this delectable, everything else can wait.
1. The beaches. Seriously. Are those diamonds in the ocean? If there was ever photographic proof for the existence of paradise, this is it.
2. The outdoor markets are any shopaholic’s dream! From the rainbow of colors to the vast array of textures to the authentic Mexican atmosphere, you won’t go home empty-handed.
3. The chance to swim with the fishes. While your pals are gushing over the dolphins and sea lions at the local aquarium, you’ll be swimming WITH them in the crystal waters of Puerto Vallarta --earning yourself some MAJOR bragging rights in the process.
4. The authentic Mexican cuisine. This delicious fare will put an end to your Chipotle addiction (at least temporarily). Here are six local haunts to get you started.
5. The unforgettable street performances. It’s kind of like the subway performances any visitor to New York City has undoubtedly stumbled across, but 100 times prettier.
Photos: alyssaBLACK., Steve Johnson, Francisco S, smcgee, MikesPics4U2
Get new posts delivered by email:
Top Travel Deals on RSS
5 Interesting Facts About Flight AttendantsComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
When I was younger, I often fantasized about being a flight attendant when I grew up. It wasn’t until I started traveling as an adult that I realized how hard flight attendants work. So, as an homage to these hosts and hostesses of the sky, here are five interesting facts about flight attendants....read more
5 Ways To Save Money on Travels in GermanyComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
After spending a month in Spain, I touched down to Germany where my wallet received a rude awakening. Not only could I not find places to stay in a reasonable budget, but I also found costs in the country added up quickly. If I could do it all over again, I would have initially embraced these five ways to save money on a trip in Germany....read more
7 Things I've Learned about Air TravelComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Four flights and three countries in under a week – that's how my calendar's shaping up for the last bit of this month. So, in addition to all the stuff I'm packing in my suitcase, I'm going to bring the following time tested observations along with me....read more
Win a Trip to One of These Amazing Destinations in Asia!Comments: 1Rating: 0 / 0
When plotting a trip to Asia, it can be difficult for travelers to know which points on the map they should include as part of their itineraries. Most nomads begin with those cities in Asia with stand out highlights and attractions. Here are six cities in Asia that pack in the grand allures....read more
Win a Trip with OneTravel and Etihad AirwaysComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Oh, the places you’ll go! Whether you dream of strolling down Kochi’s historic Princess Street or gazing across Hong Kong’s glittering harbor, you could be a simple vote away from the trip of a lifetime....read more
California: CST #2090295-40, Nevada: SOT #2007-0081, Iowa: SOT #883, Washington: SOT #6027859380010001
Some of the content posted herein are the views and opinions of the individual blogger's and do not represent the views and opinions of OneTravel. It may be the case that OneTravel is partnering with a particular travel supplier mentioned in a blog post, however, all views and opinions expressed herein by parties other then OneTravel are by the respective bloggers.
© 2014 W K Travel, Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright for all material appearing on this website is owned by W K Travel, Inc. Persons accessing this website are authorized to view and print material from this website for information purposes only. Any other use of this material is restricted to non-commercial purposes and must include this copyright notice.
W K Travel Inc. owns the following Trademarks and Servicemarks appearing on this website:
OneTravel, OneTravel.com, and 1Travel. Trademarks and servicemarks for all other products and services appearing on this website are the trademarks and servicemarks of their respective owners.