There are many reasons why Puerto Vallarta remains one of Mexico’s most popular tourist destinations. Visiting this balmy, beachy, beautiful, vibrant (did we mention beautiful?) city is a no-brainer. To really drive the point home, we’ve gathered five photos that’ll make you want to book your flight immediately. With oceans this sparkling and foods this delectable, everything else can wait.
1. The beaches. Seriously. Are those diamonds in the ocean? If there was ever photographic proof for the existence of paradise, this is it.
2. The outdoor markets are any shopaholic’s dream! From the rainbow of colors to the vast array of textures to the authentic Mexican atmosphere, you won’t go home empty-handed.
3. The chance to swim with the fishes. While your pals are gushing over the dolphins and sea lions at the local aquarium, you’ll be swimming WITH them in the crystal waters of Puerto Vallarta --earning yourself some MAJOR bragging rights in the process.
4. The authentic Mexican cuisine. This delicious fare will put an end to your Chipotle addiction (at least temporarily). Here are six local haunts to get you started.
5. The unforgettable street performances. It’s kind of like the subway performances any visitor to New York City has undoubtedly stumbled across, but 100 times prettier.
Photos: alyssaBLACK., Steve Johnson, Francisco S, smcgee, MikesPics4U2
Get new posts delivered by email:
Top Travel Deals on RSS
It's a G'Day, Mate! January 26th is Australia Day!Comments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
January 26th is Australia Day the official national day of Australia. The day commemorates the anniversary of Britain’s First Fleet arriving at Port Jackson (which includes Sydney Harbour) in 1788....read more
Are You a Thrill Seeker? Ride The World’s Biggest, Baddest Roller Coasters!Comments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Here are some truly hair-raising, scream inducing rollercoasters to seek out on the planet....read more
Japan’s Wakakusa Yamayaki FestivalComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
On the 4th Saturday January, the 1,122ft Mount Wakakusa, located in Nara, Japan, is set ablaze during the Wakakusa Yamayaki Festival....read more
It’s All Greek To Me! 11 Greek Words To MasterComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
While mastering Greek would involve some serious studying of the Greek alphabet, there are several words you can master right off the bat, that will help your travels in Greece....read more
4 Travel-Themed Films to See at Sundance 2015Comments: 1Rating: 0 / 0
Sundance Film Festival is on again, bringing Hollywood glamour to an otherwise quiet mountain town in Utah....read more
Some of the content posted herein are the views and opinions of the individual blogger's and do not represent the views and opinions of OneTravel. It may be the case that OneTravel is partnering with a particular travel supplier mentioned in a blog post, however, all views and opinions expressed herein by parties other then OneTravel are by the respective bloggers.
© 2015 W K Travel, Inc. All rights reserved. California: CST #2090295-40, Nevada: SOT #2007-0081, Iowa: SOT #883, Washington: SOT #602785938, Florida: SOT #ST38063