The Philippines’ capital city was dubbed “The Paris of the East” for a reason. From its stunning sunsets to its rich cultural history, Manila is an obvious travel choice. We’ve gathered five photos that’ll make you want to walk out of your grey and white cubicle and never look back.
1. The unforgettably stunning sunsets. Caution: Googling ‘Manila sunsets’ is a dangerous thing to do, especially if you’re planning on being productive within the next five hours.
2. The San Augustin Cathedral. The definition of breathtaking, this Roman Catholic cathedral was dubbed a National Historical Landmark in 1976.
3. The Manila Ocean Park. This hotel-restaurant-spa-aquarium experience proves that wetter is better. You may not actually sprout a mermaid tail, but you’ll come pretty darn close. Click here for park information.
4. The Aliwan Fiesta. Throngs of gifted dancers, musicians, and artisans converge to celebrate Manila’s vibrant culture with lively colors and blinding smiles. Click here for a full festival schedule.
5. Rizal Park’s fountain show. Manila's sprawling Rizal Park is a favorite leisure spot for locals and tourists alike. Plus, its daily fountain show (8 to 10 a.m. and 6 to 8 p.m.) is a sight to behold –and it’s free. Who could argue with that?
Photo 1, 2, 3, 4
Get new posts delivered by email:
Top Travel Deals on RSS
How To Shop For Your Holiday Air TravelComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s are not only some of the most popular times to fly but they can also be the most miserable and challenging flights to shop for if you want a good price, seat, flight date and time. And as you should be starting to book those flights, here are a few steps to take to ensure you go about shopping for holiday air travel on the right flight path....read more
Transport for London Goes ContactlessComments: 1Rating: 0 / 0
From the 16th of September, passengers of public transport in London can use their contactless payment cards to pay for travel on buses, tram, DLR, London Overground, most local National Rail services and the Tube....read more
5 Celebrities Who Have Mastered Airport StyleComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Dressing for the airport can be tricky, especially if you want to stay comfortable but also avoid looking like an unmade bed. Luckily for travelers, celebrities have mastered how to look chic while traveling through the airport. If you want to emulate some stars’ airport style, here are five celebrities who whisk through the airport in the greatest of fashions....read more
3 Healthy Ways to Pass the Time During a LayoverComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Even if you’re stuck at the most exciting airport on the planet, it’s still a good idea to have a few ideas for how to pass the time at the ready. Bonus points if they are healthy and will help you enjoy your trip even more!...read more
XE Currency App Even Comes in Handy When You're OfflineComments: 1Rating: 0 / 0
The XE currency app enables travelers to “convert every currency on-the-go” by offering “live proprietary exchange rates and historical charts” to make calculating prices and exchange rates fast and hassle free. The app has seen more than 25 million downloads since its release, including my own. I use this app all time....read more
California: CST #2090295-40, Nevada: SOT #2007-0081, Iowa: SOT #883, Washington: SOT #6027859380010001
Some of the content posted herein are the views and opinions of the individual blogger's and do not represent the views and opinions of OneTravel. It may be the case that OneTravel is partnering with a particular travel supplier mentioned in a blog post, however, all views and opinions expressed herein by parties other then OneTravel are by the respective bloggers.
© 2014 W K Travel, Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright for all material appearing on this website is owned by W K Travel, Inc. Persons accessing this website are authorized to view and print material from this website for information purposes only. Any other use of this material is restricted to non-commercial purposes and must include this copyright notice.
W K Travel Inc. owns the following Trademarks and Servicemarks appearing on this website:
OneTravel, OneTravel.com, and 1Travel. Trademarks and servicemarks for all other products and services appearing on this website are the trademarks and servicemarks of their respective owners.