The Philippines’ capital city was dubbed “The Paris of the East” for a reason. From its stunning sunsets to its rich cultural history, Manila is an obvious travel choice. We’ve gathered five photos that’ll make you want to walk out of your grey and white cubicle and never look back.
1. The unforgettably stunning sunsets. Caution: Googling ‘Manila sunsets’ is a dangerous thing to do, especially if you’re planning on being productive within the next five hours.
2. The San Augustin Cathedral. The definition of breathtaking, this Roman Catholic cathedral was dubbed a National Historical Landmark in 1976.
3. The Manila Ocean Park. This hotel-restaurant-spa-aquarium experience proves that wetter is better. You may not actually sprout a mermaid tail, but you’ll come pretty darn close. Click here for park information.
4. The Aliwan Fiesta. Throngs of gifted dancers, musicians, and artisans converge to celebrate Manila’s vibrant culture with lively colors and blinding smiles. Click here for a full festival schedule.
5. Rizal Park’s fountain show. Manila's sprawling Rizal Park is a favorite leisure spot for locals and tourists alike. Plus, its daily fountain show (8 to 10 a.m. and 6 to 8 p.m.) is a sight to behold –and it’s free. Who could argue with that?
Photo 1, 2, 3, 4
Get new posts delivered by email:
Top Travel Deals on RSS
Visit the Irish Island Featured in Star WarsComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Skellig Micheal is sure to 'awaken' an urge to visit Ireland!...read more
Our Top 10 Posts of 2015: The Best of OneTravelComments: 1Rating: 0 / 0
Here’s a look at our top 10 posts—offering perennial tips and inspiration to prepare you for your 2016 adventures....read more
Five Ways to Spend the Holiday Season in Vegas, Baby!Comments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Vegas sure knows how to do it up for the holidays. Here are five suggestions for how to spend this season in Sin City....read more
Denver: Top 5 Reasons Why Frosty the Snowman Loves To Vacation HereComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
3 of the Oldest Synagogues in the WorldComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
In celebration of Hanukkah, let's take a look at some of the oldest, still functioning synagogues in the world!...read more
Some of the content posted herein are the views and opinions of the individual blogger's and do not represent the views and opinions of OneTravel. It may be the case that OneTravel is partnering with a particular travel supplier mentioned in a blog post, however, all views and opinions expressed herein by parties other then OneTravel are by the respective bloggers.
© 2015 W K Travel, Inc. All rights reserved. California: CST #2090295-40, Nevada: SOT #2007-0081, Iowa: SOT #883, Washington: SOT #602785938, Florida: SOT #ST38063