The Philippines’ capital city was dubbed “The Paris of the East” for a reason. From its stunning sunsets to its rich cultural history, Manila is an obvious travel choice. We’ve gathered five photos that’ll make you want to walk out of your grey and white cubicle and never look back.
1. The unforgettably stunning sunsets. Caution: Googling ‘Manila sunsets’ is a dangerous thing to do, especially if you’re planning on being productive within the next five hours.
2. The San Augustin Cathedral. The definition of breathtaking, this Roman Catholic cathedral was dubbed a National Historical Landmark in 1976.
3. The Manila Ocean Park. This hotel-restaurant-spa-aquarium experience proves that wetter is better. You may not actually sprout a mermaid tail, but you’ll come pretty darn close. Click here for park information.
4. The Aliwan Fiesta. Throngs of gifted dancers, musicians, and artisans converge to celebrate Manila’s vibrant culture with lively colors and blinding smiles. Click here for a full festival schedule.
5. Rizal Park’s fountain show. Manila's sprawling Rizal Park is a favorite leisure spot for locals and tourists alike. Plus, its daily fountain show (8 to 10 a.m. and 6 to 8 p.m.) is a sight to behold –and it’s free. Who could argue with that?
Photo 1, 2, 3, 4
Get new posts delivered by email:
Top Travel Deals on RSS
4 Fun and Free Museums to Visit in Los AngelesComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Many travelers head to Los Angeles with ideas of living large like the celebrities who call the city home. They want to experience that magic of the City of Angels without breaking the bank. However, realistic budgets quickly squash those dreams of living large in Los Angeles. While you might not be able to frequent the shops on Rodeo Drive and spend a small fortune, Los Angeles does offer several fun and free museums you can visit to fill up your time in town....read more
7 Last Minute Secret Summer Destinations To Visit Around The GlobeComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Not all of us are planners when it comes to travel. However, in the summer months, you can’t really afford to wing it. Many hotels are booked up or prices for everything from rental cars to flights are sky high in the go-to vacation destinations around the globe. However, there are many last minute destinations that can sweeten the end of your summer. While these destinations might not be the loudest and most well known, but hey provide much enrichment without too much of cost or crowds....read more
In My Bag: Kelly’s Jordanian TreasureComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
In this blog post series, I interview world travelers about an object that came home in their bag and what it means to them. This week’s post features Kelly Moe-Rossetto, woman of the world and founder of Cardamom Collective....read more
Animal of the Week: Maya the Cat, Snapchat World TravelerComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Cats. When they’re not sleeping, eating, or peeing on your most prized possessions, they’re becoming Internet famous....read more
4 Simple Tech Tips for Airport TravelComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Traveling through an airport isn’t always sunshine and roses. It can mean shoddy Wi-Fi connections, endless hours waiting on a delay and bad meals. While the crowds, security process and bad fast food often can’t be avoided, you can make the tech side of your airport time a little more enjoyable, useful and safe....read more
California: CST #2090295-40, Nevada: SOT #2007-0081, Iowa: SOT #883, Washington: SOT #6027859380010001
Some of the content posted herein are the views and opinions of the individual blogger's and do not represent the views and opinions of OneTravel. It may be the case that OneTravel is partnering with a particular travel supplier mentioned in a blog post, however, all views and opinions expressed herein by parties other then OneTravel are by the respective bloggers.
© 2014 W K Travel, Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright for all material appearing on this website is owned by W K Travel, Inc. Persons accessing this website are authorized to view and print material from this website for information purposes only. Any other use of this material is restricted to non-commercial purposes and must include this copyright notice.
W K Travel Inc. owns the following Trademarks and Servicemarks appearing on this website:
OneTravel, OneTravel.com, and 1Travel. Trademarks and servicemarks for all other products and services appearing on this website are the trademarks and servicemarks of their respective owners.