The Philippines’ capital city was dubbed “The Paris of the East” for a reason. From its stunning sunsets to its rich cultural history, Manila is an obvious travel choice. We’ve gathered five photos that’ll make you want to walk out of your grey and white cubicle and never look back.
1. The unforgettably stunning sunsets. Caution: Googling ‘Manila sunsets’ is a dangerous thing to do, especially if you’re planning on being productive within the next five hours.
2. The San Augustin Cathedral. The definition of breathtaking, this Roman Catholic cathedral was dubbed a National Historical Landmark in 1976.
3. The Manila Ocean Park. This hotel-restaurant-spa-aquarium experience proves that wetter is better. You may not actually sprout a mermaid tail, but you’ll come pretty darn close. Click here for park information.
4. The Aliwan Fiesta. Throngs of gifted dancers, musicians, and artisans converge to celebrate Manila’s vibrant culture with lively colors and blinding smiles. Click here for a full festival schedule.
5. Rizal Park’s fountain show. Manila's sprawling Rizal Park is a favorite leisure spot for locals and tourists alike. Plus, its daily fountain show (8 to 10 a.m. and 6 to 8 p.m.) is a sight to behold –and it’s free. Who could argue with that?
Photo 1, 2, 3, 4
Get new posts delivered by email:
Top Travel Deals on RSS
6 Great Reasons to Visit Italy This SummerComments: 1Rating: 0 / 0
As if you needed yet another reason to visit one of Europe’s most beautiful, history and delicious countries!...read more
Your Guide To Visiting India’s Valley of the FlowersComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
This beautiful site is well worth the time it takes to get there....read more
6 Annual Festivals to Check Out in DenverComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Whether you love jazz, art, dance or food, Denver has something great to offer, all year 'round!...read more
Sink or Swim? 4 Beach Vacation Mistakes to AvoidComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Make your summer sun trip as easy on yourself as possible by avoiding these errors!...read more
Moon Day & the Future of Space TourismComments: 1Rating: 0 / 0
We're celebrating the first human to walk on the moon...and wondering about what may come next!...read more
Some of the content posted herein are the views and opinions of the individual blogger's and do not represent the views and opinions of OneTravel. It may be the case that OneTravel is partnering with a particular travel supplier mentioned in a blog post, however, all views and opinions expressed herein by parties other then OneTravel are by the respective bloggers.
© 2015 W K Travel, Inc. All rights reserved. California: CST #2090295-40, Nevada: SOT #2007-0081, Iowa: SOT #883, Washington: SOT #602785938, Florida: SOT #ST38063