The Philippines’ capital city was dubbed “The Paris of the East” for a reason. From its stunning sunsets to its rich cultural history, Manila is an obvious travel choice. We’ve gathered five photos that’ll make you want to walk out of your grey and white cubicle and never look back.
1. The unforgettably stunning sunsets. Caution: Googling ‘Manila sunsets’ is a dangerous thing to do, especially if you’re planning on being productive within the next five hours.
2. The San Augustin Cathedral. The definition of breathtaking, this Roman Catholic cathedral was dubbed a National Historical Landmark in 1976.
3. The Manila Ocean Park. This hotel-restaurant-spa-aquarium experience proves that wetter is better. You may not actually sprout a mermaid tail, but you’ll come pretty darn close. Click here for park information.
4. The Aliwan Fiesta. Throngs of gifted dancers, musicians, and artisans converge to celebrate Manila’s vibrant culture with lively colors and blinding smiles. Click here for a full festival schedule.
5. Rizal Park’s fountain show. Manila's sprawling Rizal Park is a favorite leisure spot for locals and tourists alike. Plus, its daily fountain show (8 to 10 a.m. and 6 to 8 p.m.) is a sight to behold –and it’s free. Who could argue with that?
Photo 1, 2, 3, 4
Get new posts delivered by email:
Top Travel Deals on RSS
How To Not Look Like a Tourist in MilanComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Not every tourist blends into this fashion capital. Here are a few ways to make the transition from tourist to local in Milan....read more
5 U.S. Airport Improvements for 2015Comments: 1Rating: 0 / 0
From better transportation to new dining options, here are some of the most impressive improvements in 5 airports across the U.S....read more
4 Things To Know About U.S. Travel to CubaComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Before you start booking your tickets to Cuba, be sure you study up on the changes for U.S. travelers....read more
5 Things to Do in Las Vegas (That Aren't Gambling)Comments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
If you don’t want to risk your hard earned cash in games of chance, there’s still plenty of fun and awesome stuff to do there....read more
18 Travel Industry Terms to KnowComments: 1Rating: 0 / 0
Here’s a list of a few terms, phrases and acronyms to assist you navigating the travel industry and get on to actually traveling somewhere....read more
California: CST #2090295-40, Nevada: SOT #2007-0081, Iowa: SOT #883, Washington: SOT #6027859380010001
Some of the content posted herein are the views and opinions of the individual blogger's and do not represent the views and opinions of OneTravel. It may be the case that OneTravel is partnering with a particular travel supplier mentioned in a blog post, however, all views and opinions expressed herein by parties other then OneTravel are by the respective bloggers.
© 2014 W K Travel, Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright for all material appearing on this website is owned by W K Travel, Inc. Persons accessing this website are authorized to view and print material from this website for information purposes only. Any other use of this material is restricted to non-commercial purposes and must include this copyright notice.
W K Travel Inc. owns the following Trademarks and Servicemarks appearing on this website:
OneTravel, OneTravel.com, and 1Travel. Trademarks and servicemarks for all other products and services appearing on this website are the trademarks and servicemarks of their respective owners.