The Philippines’ capital city was dubbed “The Paris of the East” for a reason. From its stunning sunsets to its rich cultural history, Manila is an obvious travel choice. We’ve gathered five photos that’ll make you want to walk out of your grey and white cubicle and never look back.
1. The unforgettably stunning sunsets. Caution: Googling ‘Manila sunsets’ is a dangerous thing to do, especially if you’re planning on being productive within the next five hours.
2. The San Augustin Cathedral. The definition of breathtaking, this Roman Catholic cathedral was dubbed a National Historical Landmark in 1976.
3. The Manila Ocean Park. This hotel-restaurant-spa-aquarium experience proves that wetter is better. You may not actually sprout a mermaid tail, but you’ll come pretty darn close. Click here for park information.
4. The Aliwan Fiesta. Throngs of gifted dancers, musicians, and artisans converge to celebrate Manila’s vibrant culture with lively colors and blinding smiles. Click here for a full festival schedule.
5. Rizal Park’s fountain show. Manila's sprawling Rizal Park is a favorite leisure spot for locals and tourists alike. Plus, its daily fountain show (8 to 10 a.m. and 6 to 8 p.m.) is a sight to behold –and it’s free. Who could argue with that?
Photo 1, 2, 3, 4
Get new posts delivered by email:
Top Travel Deals on RSS
3 Ways to Celebrate Midsummer in EuropeComments: 1Rating: 0 / 0
Reveal in ancient traditions and glorious summer sun!...read more
5 Not-to-Miss International Summer Music FestivalsComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Traveling abroad in the next few weeks and love music? We've got your essential list!...read more
Perfect Perches Around The U.S. For Picnic DayComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Get outside & celebrate Picnic Day at these amazing outdoor spots!...read more
5 Awesome Activities to Do in IcelandComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
From whale watching, to searching for elves, to the magic of the Northern Lights!...read more
5 Simple Essentials To Know Before Your 1st Visit to NYCComments: 0Rating: 0 / 0
Don't be overwhelmed by the Big Apple, be city savvy!...read more
Some of the content posted herein are the views and opinions of the individual blogger's and do not represent the views and opinions of OneTravel. It may be the case that OneTravel is partnering with a particular travel supplier mentioned in a blog post, however, all views and opinions expressed herein by parties other then OneTravel are by the respective bloggers.
© 2015 W K Travel, Inc. All rights reserved. California: CST #2090295-40, Nevada: SOT #2007-0081, Iowa: SOT #883, Washington: SOT #602785938, Florida: SOT #ST38063